The Dyson DC65 is a powerful upright vacuum cleaner designed for multi-surface cleaning. It uses Radial Root Cyclone technology and a reconfigured brush bar to remove more dirt and dust from the home. The redesign of the brush bar means that the bristles have been made shorter and stiffer allowing deeper carpet penetration to remove more dirt, while maintaining superior performance on hard floors. The DC65 cleans better than any other vacuum across carpets and hard floors**. It achieves this through the combination of Radial Root Cyclone technology and a self adjusting cleaner head which seals in suction across carpets and hard floors. The latest Ball technology allows easy steering into difficult places. More key technologies are housed inside the ball, reducing components on the outside of the machine. Removing clutter from around the ball makes it even easier to steer under and around furniture. Other vacuums have a choice of settings for different floor types. This means that when moving from one floor type to another, suction power can be wasted. DC65 has an active base plate which self adjusts to create optimal contact with every floor type. This reduces air leaks and retains more suction power at the cleaner head. DC65 has the best all around pick-up of any Dyson vacuum.
- 5 year parts & labor warranty when purchased from an authorized reseller
- Radial Root Cyclone technology
- Reconfigured brush bar 25 Percent more power drives bristles deeper into carpets, removing more dirt
- Self adjusting cleaner head seals in the suction across carpets and hard floors
- Tangle free Turbine tool the only turbine tool that doesn’t tangle; Counter rotating heads with brushes remove hair and dirt from upholstery