Users will enjoy a range of cleaning versatility with help from the Hoover BH52150PC Air Cordless handheld vacuum. This versatile vac can be used as a handheld unit to suck up dirt, debris, food, and other particles from furniture, car interiors, and countless other areas around the home, garage, and office. Alternatively, this handy vacuum can be applied to a Hoover 2-in-1 stick vacuum (sold separately) to function as a bagless canister for large floor cleaning. Featuring WindTunnel 2 technology, this vacuum offers multiple channels of suction to target surface dirt as well as debris more deeply embedded. The crevice tool included with this handheld vacuum extends the user’s reach for a more thorough clean. Multi-Cyclonic technology in the BH52150PC allows this unit to perform consistently, so the user experiences no loss of suction before the task is complete. This unit runs for an impressively long time on a Hoover 20V LithiumLife battery, including models 440005966, 440005973, BH03100, BH03100PC, BH03120 and BH03120PC (sold separately). This bare tool handheld vacuum does not come with the battery required to power it.
- Included: (1) Hoover BH52150PC Cordless Handheld Vacuum and (1) Crevice Tool (Battery and charger are NOT Included)
- Compatible Hoover LithiumLife Batteries 440005966, 440005973, BH03100, BH03100PC, BH03120, BH03120PC (NOT Included)
- Offers a Convenient Reusable Filter
- Features WindTunnel 2 Technology for Superior Suction Performance
- Cordless, Lightweight Design Allows Users to Freely and Easily Move