Vacuum with advanced tri-level Filtration the average vacuum gathers dust, sucks stray pet hair, and collects mold spores that are relatively large. Although this might be sufficient for most, It won’t be for people who suffer from allergies and occasional sinus infections. There are pollen particles and dust mites that are much smaller than what your regular vacuums can catch. Plus, without a good filtration system, these poor vacuums will just pull the contaminants into the bag and blow them back into the atmosphere, Even more spreading the irritants. The Ovente Ovente canister vacuum ST1600 Series features an outstanding 3-stage filtration: a dust bag filter, and inlet filter, and the gold standard HEPA filter. It effectively sucks 99. 7% dust mites and allergens that are 0. 3 µ in size or smaller and traps it inside the filter. Energy-saving speed control: have more control on how you vacuum works! Simply choose the level of suction and regulate how much power you use. You can use the minimum suction setting for collecting dust without disturbing the environment and the maximum suction setting for heavier work. Ultra convenient hose control: the vacuum’s cuff swivels 360°, promoting ease of movement while you use the appliance. The adjustable 2. 6-Foot chrome-plated telescopic wand directly attaches to the 1. 5-M crush-proof hose, equipped with an airflow control on the handle. Automatic cable rewind: use your foot to press the foot pedal button to retract the cord Back into the base of the vacuum. For all-around cleaning work: This 1400W canister vacuum includes a standard floor/carpet brush, a 2-in-1 crevice nozzle/brush, and an upholstery nozzle, giving you the most satisfying results for every cleaning task. Portable: unlike other bulky vacuums, this one is lightweight and small, making it perfect for small apartments and cars.
- Energy-saving speed control – The Ovente canister vacuum runs on 1400W, and it is equipped with a variable speed energy-saving motor that allows you to regulate how much energy you want to use and select the right amount of suction for any cleaning task.
- Advanced three-stage filtration – this one uses a 3-stage filtration system dust bag filter, inlet filter, and HEPA filter-to trap dusts, dust mites, pet dander, even airborne particles as small as 0. 3 micrometers! Plus, it ensures that after the dusts and tiny particles are collected, the Vacuum will trap them inside the filter and will not release them back to the atmosphere again.
- Easy to use – vacuuming will no longer be a backbreaking task. The Vacuum has a telescopic stainless steel wand that can be adjusted to your individual height, A 1. 5M crush-proof hose that controls airflow, and a 360° swivel hose that helps moving the nozzle back and forth easy.
- Fully accessorized – the canister vacuum is not only light and portable, it is complete with a standard floor/carpet brush, a 2-in-1 crevice nozzle/brush, and an upholstery nozzle for cleaning carpets, rugs, floors, ceilings, and tight corners.
- Limited 1-year – all Ovente products have a one (1) year period from the date of purchase from an authorized retailer. This only covers defects in workmanship and materials. Please note that you have to provide proof of purchase to request for repair or replacement.