The QuietPro CN canister vacuum cleaner with QuietPower Technology delivers high performance where low sound levels are critical. It’s perfect for daytime cleaning environments such as gyms, health clubs, fitness centers and retail spaces. This 10-quart canister vac provides exceptional cleaning strength without belts, beater bars or brushes.
The QuietPro CN conveniently features 2 distinct power modes to ensure quiet performance. The 744-watt, 6.2-amp High mode produces an airflow of 124 CFM and 75-inch static lift at only 55 dBA. The 552-watt, 4.6-amp Low mode produces an airflow of 85 CFM with 38-inch static lift at only 47 dBA. The QuietPro CN comes with an extra-long 50-foot, power cord to clean large areas without having to unplug.
The Four Level Advanced Filtration with HEPA media filter captures and contains 99.97 percent of dust, allergens, and other particulates down to 0.3 microns to produce cleaner, healthier air.
The QuietPro CN vacuum canister is loaded with accessories to get the job done including a Xover multi-surface floor tool, 5-inch upholstery tool, 3-inch dust brush, 11-inch crevice tool, telescoping aluminum wand, 1-1/2-inch x 78-inch static-dissipating vacuum hose, 50-foot extension cord and 2 Intercept Micro Filter bags.
The QuietPro CN canister vacuum is Carpet and Rug Institute (CRI) Approved and Certified Bronze. All ProTeam vacuums qualify for US Green Building Council LEED (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design) under current requirements.
For more than 25 years, ProTeam has designed vacuums with durability and quality in mind. These canister vacuums are low maintenance, long lasting, and feature meticulous workmanship and the finest materials available. Because of its uncompromising quality, ProTeam covers this vacuum with a 3-year warranty on parts, labor and motor and a lifetime warranty on molded body parts.
- QUIETPOWER TECHNOLOGY – Never worry about disturbing customers with 2 power modes that deliver high performance where low sound levels are critical
- TACKLE LARGE AREAS – 10-quart canister vac has 3 times the capacity of a standard upright vacuum and a 50-foot power cord to make cleaning large areas a breeze
- RUGGED PERFORMANCE – Virtually indestructible small canister vacuum cleaner designed without belts, beater bars or brushes for easy operation and maintenance
- IMPROVED INDOOR AIR QUALITY – Four Level Advanced Filtration with HEPA media filter allows guests and members to breathe better air; certified Bronze by the Carpet and Rug Institute (CRI)
- Ideal for daytime cleaning environments such as health clubs, gyms, fitness centers, and retail spaces